- Tharmila S, Christy Jeyaseelan E and Thavaranjit AC. “Inhibitory effect of some traditional hair washing substances on hair borne bacteria”. Der Pharmacia Letter, 04(01): 199-204, 2012.
- Atcheson, E., Hamilton, E., Sevvel, P., Greer, B. and Timson, D. J. “IQ-motif selectivity in human IQGAP2 and IQGAP3: binding of calmodulin and myosin essential light chain”, Bioscience Reports,31: 371-379, 2011.
- Sevvel, P., Hamilton, E., Atcheson, E. and Timson, D. J. “The interaction of IQGAPs with calmodulin-like proteins”, Biochem. Soc. Trans, 39 (2), pp. 694-699, 2011.
- Tharmila, S., Jeyaseelan, E. C. and Thavaranjit, A.C. “Preliminary screening of alternative culture media for the growth of some selected fungi”, Archives of Applied Science Research, 3 (3), pp. 389-93, 2011.
- Jeyaseelan, E.C, Tharmila, S. and Thavaranjit, A. C. “In vitro evaluation of different aqueous extracts of Senna alata leaves for antibacterial activity”, Sri Lanka Journal of Indigenous Medicine, 01(02), pp. 64-69, 2011.
- Tharmila, S., Thileepan, T., Thavaranjit, A.C. and Srikaran, R. “Antibacterial properties of “Accmus” mouth wash”, Sri Lanka Journal of Indigenous Medicine, 01(2), pp. 83-85, 2011.
- Rajkumar, G., Weerasena, J., Fernando, K., Liyanage, A. and Silva, R. “Genetic differentiation of Sri Lankan traditional rice (Oryza sativa) varieties and Wild rice species by AFLP markers”, Nordic Journal of Botany, 29, (2), 238–243, 2011.
- Rajkumar, G., Weerasena, J., Fernando, K. and Liyanage, A. “Assessment of Genetic Diversity among Sri Lankan Rice varieties by AFLP Markers”. Plant Genetic Resources: Characterization and Utilization. 9, 224-228, 2011.
- Vengadaramana, A., Balakumar, S. and Vasanthy, A. “Improving α-amylase production by Bacillus licheniformis ATCC 6346 with local nitrogen sources and amino acids supplementations”, Journal of Archives of Applied Science Research, 3 (6),87-97, 2011.
- Vengadaramana, A., Balakumar, S. and Vasanthy, A. “Purification and comparison properties of crude enzyme with purified α-amylase from Bacillus licheniformis ATCC 6346″, European Journal of Experimental Biology, 1 (3), 58-69, 2011.
- Rajkumar, G., Weerasena OVDSJ , Fernando KKS ,”Liyanage ASU AFLP Analysis of Genetic Relationships and Diversity of SriLankan Oryza sativa cultivars (Improved Varieties)”. Journal of Biotechnology. Doi:10.1016/j.jbiotech. 2010.09.886,2010.
- Jeyaseelan, E. C., . Pathmanathan, M. K, and J. P. Jeyadevan. “Inhibitory effect of different solvent extracts of Vitex negundo L. and Allium sativum L. on phytopathagenic bacteria”, Archives of Applied Science Research, 2(6), pp. 325-331, 2010.
- Pathmanathan,M. K., Uthayarasa K., Jeyadevan, J. P., and E. C. Jeyaseelan. “In vitro Antibacterial activity and phytochemical analysis of some selected medicinal plants”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Archives, 1(3), pp. 291 – 299, 2010.
- Jeyaseelan,E. C., Pathmanathan, M.K.and Jeyadevan, J. P., “Antibacterial and phytochemical analysis of different solvent extracts of various parts of Vitex negundo L. obtained by sequential extraction method”, Inventi Impact: Ethnopharmacology, 1(1), 2010.
- Uthayarasa,K. Pathmanathan,M.K., Jeyadevan, J.P. and Jeyaseelan, E. C. “Antibacterial activity and phytochemical analysis of medicinal plants extracts obtained by sequential extraction method”, International Journal of Integrative Biology, 10(2), pp. 76 – 81, 2010.
- Kapilan, R. and Thavaranjit, A.C. “Antimicrobioal activty of Trichoderma polysporum “, journal of science, Estern university of Sri lanka, Vol-6 No.1, p 78-87. ISSN 1391-586X, 2009.
- Kapilan, R. and Thavaranjit, A. C. “ sago as a medium for in vitro culture of some common soil bacteria”, Journal of Science, University of Kelaniya,vol 4,11-14.p, 2008.
- Sevvel, P. and Biochem, M. C. “IQ motif selectivity in Hs.IQGAP1: binding of myosin light chain and S100B”, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, Volume 318, Numbers 1-2, 43-51, 2008.
- Sevvel, P. “Interactions between budding yeast IQGAP homologue Iqglp and its targets revealed by split-EGFP bio molecular fluorescence complementary assay”,32: 1318-1322, 2008.
- Anandharajan, R., Pathmanathan, M. K., Shankernarayanan, N. P. R., Vishvakarma, A. and Balakrishnan, A. “Upregulation of Glut-4 and PPARg by an Isoflavone from Pterocarpus marsupium on L6 myotubes: a possible mechanism of action”, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 97, pp253-260, 2005.